Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-08-2006, 11:55 AM  

San Marcos
Clean up your sh*t!

I don't know who lives in the condos in the 800 block of RR12 (at the bottom of the big hill, by the intersection of Blanco), but Jesus Christ, could you clean up after yourselves? You live like pigs. It's disgusting.

If you live there and you aren't throwing your garbage out your back door, you have my sympathy, but you need to clean some of that up anyway and you need to get your neighbors to do the same. If you are the one who can't sell your condo, I wonder why.

If you know anyone who lives over there, give them a slap and tell them to start acting like an adult and clean up after themselves.

Honestly, it's ridiculous. If you don't want people to think you are white trash (or any other color), the first step is to stop acting like it.

Old 02-08-2006, 03:23 PM  
A2

City of San Marcos
Environmental Health Department
401 East Hopkins

Believe it or not the city will help you get problem areas in your neighborhood cleaned up.

Or contact your local CONA Rep.

Or contact Bobcat Build

Or go over there and clean it up yourself.... :shock:

Old 02-08-2006, 04:06 PM  

San Marcos
I'll call the city and see what they say.

Surprisingly enough, I already clean about 8 empty acres in my own neighborhood whenever I get the chance. This is enough of an undertaking, since my neighborhood is a nice shortcut for drunks on their way to any number of apartments every weekend. I can't even fit the crap in my recycle bin every week, so now I have two of them.

I could go clean up the mess on RR12, and then I could clean up on LBJ and on and on, but I would rather bitch at these people today, in the hopes that they see this and feel some miniscule sense of shame, because it is becoming clear that we are devolving into a society that never tells anyone that anything they are doing is wrong.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads