Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 06-21-2011, 12:52 PM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
College Delivery anyone?

Anyone ever used this service? If you don't know what it is
Quote:
College Delivery, formerly known as Bobcat Delivery, is San Marcos? premier restaurant delivery service, picking up meals from a variety of your favorite local restaurants and delivering them to your home, hotel, or office. You may also find it convenient to order from College Delivery?s online convenience store, which includes: drinks, snacks, cigarettes & more.

College Delivery was started in August, 2002 by SWT Alumni with a mission to deliver a variety of great food, deliver that food in a timely manner, and to treat every customer with respect and consideration. College Delivery serves all of the San Marcos community, not just college students.
It's pretty handy. When I first moved to San Marcos, I didn't have a car so I had these guys deliver stuff all the time. Food, drinks, snacks hygeine products and tobacco. If you wanna check them out this is their website: College Delivery. Pretty handy

Old 06-21-2011, 12:59 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I have used them and it's always worked out well. It can get pricey though, not to much more than a normal delivery though.

Old 06-21-2011, 02:58 PM  

You can get from one side of SM to the other in 10 minutes or less. You can get from any point in SM to any of the places they deliver from in about 5 minutes. With that being said, I don't see any point in it except for laziness (the exception being you don't have a car or are too drunk).
Old 06-21-2011, 05:39 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Up here in the burbs of Montreal, the places like those on their site that have been here for a long time almost all offer free delivery. Else they'd probably no longer be around.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:43 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmorgan82 View Post
You can get from one side of SM to the other in 10 minutes or less. You can get from any point in SM to any of the places they deliver from in about 5 minutes. With that being said, I don't see any point in it except for laziness (the exception being you don't have a car or are too drunk).
I used it when I was moving.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!