Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-29-2009, 07:16 AM  

Digtal Night Photography Classes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Andy Heatwole and I'm a local architectural and nature photographer. I grew up in San Marcos and I love the photographic opportunities available here and in the surrounding areas.

One of my favorite types of photography is night photography. As such, I'm offering a series of classes on the subject. These classes are taught on-site in San Marcos and limited to 10 participants per class. Participants will receive hands-on instruction from me as well as course materials and online training when applicable.

Available classes are as follows:

1: Photography Basics / Introduction to Night Photography

This course is highly recommended for beginning photographers to help you get the most out of your camera and learn the skills and techniques necessary for successful night photography.

2: Painting With Light

Learn how to create amazing "light painted" images with nothing more than an ordinary flashlight!

3: Abstract Light Art

If you like abstract art then you'll love this class. Learn how to easily create fun and exciting masterpieces!

4: Urban Landcapes

The urban environment holds many creative opportunities for the night photographer. Explore everything from cityscapes to light trails in this exciting class.

Registration is $50 per class. Classes are offered on a first come, first serve basis. Please email me at andy@heatwolephoto.com for registration and scheduling information or call 512-644-5391.

For more examples of my work please visit my commercial and personal websites.

Old 04-03-2009, 03:12 PM  

Night Photograhy Workshop - April 4th

A night photography workshop focusing on urban landscapes will be held this Saturday, April 4th from 6:00 - 10:00 PM in downtown San Marcos. All participants will receive a digital copy of "Night Photography Secrets Revealed" as well as a one year membership to my night photography membership site currently under development. For more information on the book and community site, please visit www.nightphotographysecrets.com

Requirements:
All participants will need a tripod and a digital camera capable of taking long exposures (at least 10 seconds). If you're not sure about your camera's capabilities please refer to your owner's manual or contact me with the model and I'll find out.

Registration is $40 and can be paid at the time of the class.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.