Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-31-2007, 11:29 PM  

do you know that mr. bose has the audit results himself? from the article you posted it doesn't seem like he was involved in the actual audit at all.

i assume innocence because the story was from 2005 and no wrong doing has been reported from it. you were the political reporter for the san marcos record, come on now, you tell us what the audit results were. what were you doing as a reporter? how could it be possible you just happen not to know about this story until you quit to work on the prather campaign? please address this because it keeps getting passed on.

i saw prather signs in places that were not private land. are you claiming as a rep. for the prather campaign that at any point prather signs were not placed on property without authorization?

Old 11-01-2007, 06:44 AM  

San Marcos
Quote:
Originally Posted by notdescript View Post
I'm just trying to offer a different view. Sorry to disrupt the groupthink. Brad Rollins
Maybe you don't have the stomach for politics.

There are only two of us on here debating with you right now and I have said all along that I want to hear Jude's position on some issues before I decide. So, now that I agree that the audit stuff creates a presumption of guilt, you are dealing with groupthink?

By that logic, if I agreed with you, then Norton would be dealing with groupthink, since there are only three of us here.

I don't think it is wise to insult your (potential) voters.

I asked about positions on issues and I still ask. The only assertion I have made is that it SOUNDS like Jude is building his resume for a career in politics. I raised this issue to you and gave you an opportunity to answer.

Now, if I were citing some report that nobody could get their hands on and demanding that Jude produce a copy to prove that he is not just building his resume, you might have grounds to complain.

Old 11-01-2007, 10:54 AM  

Hey guys... I may well not have the stomach for politics but I think it's fun so far. :-) In any case, I'm not on any ballot. I do enjoy the conversations. Definitely am not trying to insult.

From the Hays County Free Press:

Kyle prison counselors allege contract violations
http://www.haysfreepress.com/article...news/news2.txt

Kyle prison undergoing audit
http://www.haysfreepress.com/article...news/news1.txt
Old 11-01-2007, 12:07 PM  

address the issue brad please about your lack of not reporting this story while working at the san marcos record. your constant lack of will to address is is really seeming suspicious. why not address it at your new website either trying to compete with the record? maybe because it's nothing?
Old 11-01-2007, 01:07 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norton View Post
address the issue brad please about your lack of not reporting this story while working at the san marcos record. your constant lack of will to address is is really seeming suspicious. why not address it at your new website either trying to compete with the record? maybe because it's nothing?

Im beginning to agree more and more with you Norton. He seems to avoid addressing your questions. Reminds me of when we addressed matt golding with some questions..... his reply to EVERY question was "I'll have to get back to you on that one" What? And you may never get your answers Norton... as I have never received answers to the questions posed to matt golding.

?If you can't convince them, confuse them.?
Old 11-01-2007, 01:19 PM  

I'm not trying to avoid questions about policy and the campaign. However, I'm not even really paying attention to questions designed to goad me into defending my professional competence, etc. As I say, I am not the candidate.

From the Hays County Free Press:

Kyle prison counselors allege contract violations
http://www.haysfreepress.com/article...news/news2.txt

Kyle prison undergoing audit
http://www.haysfreepress.com/article...news/news1.txt
Old 11-01-2007, 01:25 PM  

San Marcos
Why do you keep posting those links over and over again? It's starting to look like spam. My guess is it is an attempt at search engine optimization.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:42 PM  

the questions i have asked are very simple and not at all trying to get him to defend himself from some random allegations. it's very simple brad

you come on to this website to post a story about mr. bose from 2005. you were the political reporter for the san marcos record during 2006 and 2007. you never covered this story. if there was wrong doing it was your job to find out. this should have been a top story if there was any substance to it. i can't wait for you to report the finding of the audits because even though i'm not familiar with the audit or even mr. bose working there it doesn't seem like there is any substance at all.

so you did one of two things. either you failed as your job as a reporter and failed the city of san marcos and the san marcos record OR you came on here to post a story you know has no substance in order to imply fraud. which is it? you work for the jude prather campaign, you are his roommate, that makes your professional career very relevant because it shows us who jude prather surrounds himself with.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:26 AM  

Or notdescript has studied Karl Rove and knows the truth is not a factor in winning.

I'll try and get some answers from TxDCJ, since I have a phone and internet that works, unlike some former reporters.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:35 AM  

LOL. I've been called some mean things before but KARL ROVE ?!?!? ;-)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.