Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-07-2007, 04:41 PM  

Yes please do post. I'd like to read it too Brad

Old 11-07-2007, 04:49 PM  

It's only available in hard copy, if someone wants to scan it (all 19 pages), I'll give them a copy.

Old 11-07-2007, 05:31 PM  

Please FAX to 392-5132. I'll post it in its entirety on the front. Brad
Old 11-08-2007, 10:15 AM  

notdescript check your PMs
Old 11-08-2007, 10:27 AM  

I'm sorry I dont understand. Check my PMs?
Old 11-08-2007, 10:52 AM  

Personal message it's a feature on this board. In case it didn't go through email me a request for the audit at brete.anderson@house.state.tx.us
I don't have access to a personal use fax machine and need a request from a member of the public for my records. I have after all seen how you guys work.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:07 AM  

Brad, you have had the audit a week. Still not posted. Doesn't contain anything you could use against Bose did it? In fact it makes the peole quoted in your article link look bad and him look pretty good, doesn't it.

Come on do the right thing and apologize.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:19 PM  

big surprise.

brete how long after you requested that audit did you get it?
Old 11-14-2007, 12:29 PM  

It took 5 days, however, my request came from a state representatives office and went directly to the Executive Director of TDCJ's office, and was hand delivered. Normal record request w/ mailing might take a little longer. I know Brad has had it a week (give or take a couple of hours) because I faxed it to him and he emailed me that he got it.

In Brad's defense the whole set of papers related to the audit is 40 something pages. Someone at this site might not want that posted. But some sort of ackowledgement of their allegations not being true would seem appropriate.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:35 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by brete View Post
It took 5 days, however, my request came from a state representatives office and went directly to the Executive Director of TDCJ's office, and was hand delivered. Normal record request w/ mailing might take a little longer. I know Brad has had it a week (give or take a couple of hours) because I faxed it to him and he emailed me that he got it.

In Brad's defense the whole set of papers related to the audit is 40 something pages. Someone at this site might not want that posted. But some sort of ackowledgement of their allegations not being true would seem appropriate.
You're right I've had it about a week and I told you I'd put it up in about a day. I assure you I'm not waiting to post out of some sinister ploy. Just been busy with my job. In fact, I think the audit findings vindicate what I said. At the very least, it says my questions were worth asking. (TDCJ saw fit to send a team of five auditors to answer those questions on behalf of the state). I'll post it soon and plan on handing out hard copies as well. Brad Rollins

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.