Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-15-2007, 07:59 AM  

Really you read the whole set of documents I sent you in order and that's what you think. You really are a reporter aren't you? (That's not a compliment)

Old 11-15-2007, 08:33 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdescript View Post
(TDCJ saw fit to send a team of five auditors to answer those questions on behalf of the state).
Sending five auditors is really pretty routine. You really should read the article you linked to throughly, who requested the audit? Come on read your own link.

As far as the state only auditing when things are wrong, you are showing your reporter like grasp of how state government works. The state audits and reviews agencies, departments, offices, etc. all the time. It was the bright ideal of the guy in Sam's picture, when he was a State Senator, and a few other people have expanded it since.

I need a new source of fiction glad you're going back into journalism.

Old 11-15-2007, 01:23 PM  

Now, Brete, I think you overstate your case. Fiction? I can allow for your having a different interpretation of what the audit means in terms of Mr. Bose and the city council. I'm also comfortable with what I said about Mr. Bose, his managerial competence and the resulting use of taxpayer funds.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:02 PM  

San Marcos
Frankly, I am starting to lose interest. I'm not sure about everyone else.

Just how old are you two, that the technology behind a document scanner an FTP client and some sort of image hosting service (most of which have FTP functionality integrated) is so daunting?
Old 11-15-2007, 07:26 PM  

why is there any interest besides exposing brad rollins as a fraud or liar? the audit was a normal legit audit that happens to state funded agencies that brad rollins attempted to exploit. he still will won't man up to his attempted slander of a good council member who has been a minority to the mayor's stranglehold of power to accomplish "her vision" of san marcos.

your financier of that website you keep spamming should be ashamed to have hired you.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:36 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by brete View Post
Personal message it's a feature on this board. In case it didn't go through email me a request for the audit at brete.anderson@house.state.tx.us
I don't have access to a personal use fax machine and need a request from a member of the public for my records. I have after all seen how you guys work.
Hmm... So either you are using State resources, house of representatives property (including your public email) and your boss's position to campaign
or
The kyle facility is in your boss's district and you feel the need to campaign
or
Someone asking for the information is a constituent from your boss's district and you want to prove a point, again, with campaign intentions
or
you should ask your boss to rate your ethics on a scale of 10 to Craddick.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:37 PM  

San Marcos
I had a passing interest. Now, I just think it's kind of funny that nobody can figure out how to post the doc.

The election is over. It would be nice to get all the negativity behind us.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:56 PM  

i think your seeing a new trend semi. so light should really be spread on this since Brad Rollins was such a part of this campaign.

jude prather and his buddies are not done in the slightest. they will sponser new campaigns that will come with the same ugliness and slander so long they are still living here.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:10 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXMU541 View Post
Hmm... So either you are using State resources, house of representatives property (including your public email) and your boss's position to campaign
or
The kyle facility is in your boss's district and you feel the need to campaign
or
Someone asking for the information is a constituent from your boss's district and you want to prove a point, again, with campaign intentions
or
you should ask your boss to rate your ethics on a scale of 10 to Craddick.
I believe I sent the audit to a member of the public (Brad Rollins) who was with a camapaign (Prather) I was definitely not invovled with, who had requested it through an Open Records Act Request(want me to post his email?). We routinely forward information to persons residing outside our district if we have it. Except for holding a sign outside a polling place on election day, which I voluteered for the day before I have not done any campaign work for any candidate in this past city election. Since I am someone on Craddick's do not hire list that comparision was pretty funny.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:50 PM  

Also check the date, hard to campaign after the election is over.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads