Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-26-2007, 10:37 PM  

greetings

my name is mache', I am a restaurant manager in san marcos
I like whats going on here.

Old 03-26-2007, 10:41 PM  

:wink:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mache View Post
my name is mache', I am a restaurant manager in san marcos
I like whats going on here.
I have some things to share

Old 04-12-2007, 11:31 AM  

San Marcos
semi-native

I guess this forum was created with the hopes that people would use it, so I'll join in.

I'm semi-native.

I've been in San Marcos for 16 years and I am an SWT alum. I thought I owned this town when I was in school, but I know better now.
Old 04-14-2007, 01:55 PM  
A2

My name is Aaron.

I stopped in San Marcos 11 years ago on my way to California from Michigan and I never left.

I do landscaping for a living.

I've been helping with getting the skatepark built here in San Marcos.

I'm the mod around here and try to keep the spam down to a minimum. I've been using 78666.com since it's conception. I am not the owner/web master. I'm not really sure who is...

I used to live in town, but now live in Martindale, with a wife, some cats, a few dogs and load of chickens.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:15 AM  

My name is Carol I am an alum. I don't live in San Marcos but I reallllly wish I did! We come to SM at least twice a year. I am working on the family to move to SM. I have two FUN boys who skate and play soccer, I have a groovy husband and an elderly dog. I like to listen to records and tipsy houseclean!
Old 05-24-2007, 05:36 AM  
A2

good to know ya flip.

Your boys will be glad to hear that San Marcos will be opening it's own public skatepark June 2nd.
Old 07-07-2007, 06:38 PM  

Cheers

Hi, my name is Kevin. Pretty much grew up here. Have moved away plenty, but always come back, something about this place...just love it.

I work at the University, do underwater videography, steel & bronze sculpture, and I have been on 78666 for a while now, back when just a handful of people used this.

Very active in conservation, the ACLU, MoveOn.org, and a variety of other well-intended outfits.

Here to help, and put in my two-cents from time to time.
Old 07-09-2007, 06:43 PM  

Hi

Hi my name is Jennifer and I have been here since 94 with a few years stint in London. I loved it here as a student and love it even more as a "grown up".

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads