Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 08-27-2008, 05:13 AM  

Hello San Marcos!!!

I am hailing from the big VA.....not as big as the big TX.....tho' nice all the same.

I am a brand spanking new RN.....and I accepted a job in San Marcos. I am really excited to be heading out your way.

I was wondering if y'all knew of any good places to rent?

Thank you ever so..... :biggrin:

Old 08-27-2008, 07:19 AM  

Welcome to beautiful San Marcos. You are coming for the best weather season of the year. October thru May! Check out the LOCATION of where you want to rent. There are good rentals throughout town, so it just depends on what you want to live near. You could be in an area that is all students or a more traditional neighborhood. In an area that you could walk or ride a bike to many stores or somewhere that you would have to drive to everything. Spend some time and check it out. Good luck.

Old 08-27-2008, 09:38 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by labellota View Post
I am hailing from the big VA.....not as big as the big TX.....tho' nice all the same.

I am a brand spanking new RN.....and I accepted a job in San Marcos. I am really excited to be heading out your way.

I was wondering if y'all knew of any good places to rent?

Thank you ever so..... :biggrin:
Can you be a little more specific, one person's bad neighborhood might be someone else's fun zone or vice versus. What you looking for house, apartment, quiet, etc.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!