Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 01-11-2008, 11:42 AM  

No Problem

?If you can't convince them, confuse them.?
Old 03-01-2008, 07:20 AM  

Before I move to SM, I had Grande in Waco. I was glad we could keep them when we moved down (didn't know the HQ was here!)

Grande really knows how to treat its customers - I only have had one slight annoyance, but that was more the router's fault than Grande's.

Has anyone heard anything from the ruling against cable exclusivity in apartment complexes?

Old 07-08-2008, 11:11 AM  

So I have a contact in Grande' now who can apparently get things moving as he's already done it for downtown.

He's taking me very seriously about moving Grande into the Hills of Hays subdivision. He's been working on this. I'll be talking to him again on Friday or Monday.

The only 'gotcha' might be that we have to commit enough people to the service to make it 'worth it' for Grande' to bring their infrastructure into our neighborhood since it's not cheap.

So for all you folks that live in that same subdivision lets get together and talk on here, or somewhere!
Old 07-18-2008, 02:49 PM  

Crime Warner Cabal has never cared about customer satisfaction. Never heard anything good about them. I have them and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Old 08-17-2008, 03:45 PM  

Crime Warner Cabal

I think crime warner stinks too. Terrible customer service. Grande has amazingly similar prices but is a much better organization with great customer service. It's a hamburger or steak choice when they're both the same price.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!