Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 11-05-2007, 08:27 PM  

Jack In The Box

How many people here have had their orders screwed up by the jack in the box on university?

Old 11-06-2007, 10:03 AM  

San Marcos
Thankfully, I don't eat there any more. I've moved past fast food. There are just so many better places to eat for little or no more money (even in little ol' San Marcos).

Go across the street for a smoothie. At least it's a locally owned franchise and it is healthy. Or walk a little further and hit Alvin Ord's or Zuko's.

Old 11-06-2007, 10:51 AM  

If you're sober enough to remember what you ordered, why are you eating at jack in the box?
Old 03-11-2008, 09:02 AM  

I eat there occasionally, but never had anything botched. My wife did hit the drive-thru and they were out of a lot of stuff. Must've been delivery day or something.

I have been (for 2 semesters now) trying to find local restaurants to eat for lunch. I usually avoid JitB, but when I feel the need for an ultimate cheeseburger, that's where I go. It's close, and pretty consistant.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!