Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-14-2007, 02:48 PM  

kittens anyone?

hey 78666! i am new to this site but i have a problem i hope someone can help me out with. a pregnant cat has decided to adopt our family. she is living under our house. she is a beautiful gray cat and looks healthy. i think someone dumped her in my neighborhood when they found out she was pregnant. she is really pretty, but we have a dog and they would not get along. i don't want to take her to the shelter (yet) for fear they will be put to sleep. she appears to be friendly and not scared. she will rub against my legs as i am trying to unlock my door and go inside. so she was definately someones pet at one time. if anyone is interested please let me know. i would love to keep these kittens but my husband is NOT a cat person. I would be kicked to the curb right along with these kittens if i even mentioned the idea of keeping them. if anyone has any other ideas of what i can do with them that would be great. thanks

Old 07-14-2007, 08:09 PM  
A2

http://www.78666.com/forums/showthread.php?t=731

Old 07-21-2007, 11:07 AM  

campus TNRM

Theres a woman who runs the campus feral cat TNRM(Trap, Neuter, Release, Manage) program who can help. Send me a note if you're interested in getting in contact with her. If the cat is not too far along they will just fix and adopt her out since from what you describe, she is not feral. If she has the kittens, they will fix her and they will foster the kittens until they are old enough to be fixed and then adopt them out.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.