Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 12-08-2005, 07:08 PM  
MM

Need a roommate.....Jan 1,2006

Looking for a roommate beginning Jan 1, 2006. Three bedroom house in the Hills of Hays . Share a bathroom with one other male roommate. Contact Me if you are interested! msm_afgurl@hotmail.com
Old 12-09-2005, 01:17 AM  
A2

do what ever you want...I dont care....

But just for the record...

Having room mates in The Hills of Hays, is NOT Legal according to the zone restrictions.

Just thought I would let you know, as you are posting on a public forum, and god only knows who reads this.

I'm not trying to start another Student Housing **** Storm, just want this girl to know that she is doing something illegal, and to be careful about where you announce it.

Good Luck MM...thank you for joining either way.

A2

Old 12-17-2005, 12:50 AM  

Maybe you should know your city codes before you post stuff like that. The other male housemate is her brother hence she fall into the code. Ive checked into this and found that she is within the code. Just FYI

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!