Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-23-2007, 06:32 PM  

New San Marcos Favorite: WoW Wingery

This place has the best wings in town, large beers, LCD TVs at every booth, and the only place in town with ESPN Full Court (all Rockets and Mavs games).

For an appetizer, get the cheese fries... they are the best.

Old 04-01-2007, 09:40 PM  

Wow

Jabba, I love the atmosphere there. The beers are great (show me a place where the beers are bad). Service is nice - and there is something cool about a bar with that many TVs (and that bubble thing behind the bar). The soups are really a surprise find there. Usually some enchilada soup or the usual gumbo are on the menu. Both are good but I prefer the enchilada soup. I admit, for a wingery, the wings aren't all that. I would rather go to WingStop for Wings. But WOW for atmosphere. I don't recommend any of their signature drinks, though. I found them way overpriced and of poor quality (you can taste the "mix"). I think WOW would be a great place to hangout, but as a restaurant/wingery the food falls a little short - except those soups!

Old 04-09-2007, 12:19 AM  

I have been going here since it opened and I swear that the wings have lost almost half of their size.

They get the wings to you quicker than the beer ($1.25 Ziegenbach can't be beat) and they have several different flavors (Thai is delicious) but they tend to be kind of skimpy on the sauce.

It is also the only place in town that has NBA TV

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads