Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 10-14-2008, 11:44 PM  
LMC

Online Debate {place holder}

Greetings 78666.com,

I propose the first live chat debate for San Marcos {if not the nation}.
If Mr. Jones is open to the suggestion.

I posted a new thread as a place holder for the debate.

Best Wishes, Lisa Marie Coppoletta

Old 10-30-2008, 08:15 AM  
LMC

....still waiting for the incumbent to get back to us so we can set this up - a digital town square for candidates to interact with the public - {he did agree during the Statesman interview}

Old 10-30-2008, 11:41 AM  

When was the statesman interview? Cause at LOWV I saw the look on his face when you told him "Still waiting for that online debate". It was kinda like

?If you can't convince them, confuse them.?
Old 11-01-2008, 11:28 AM  
LMC

Incumbent's Response to Digital Town Hall for Community and Candidates to Interact

here is the incumbent's response
Old 11-01-2008, 03:30 PM  

Don't you have to legally inform someone that you are taping and intend to broadcast a telephone call with them?
Old 11-01-2008, 05:54 PM  

That might be the slimiest thing I ever saw. That's confirmation that LMC is the nut-case I heard she was. She must have delusions of grandeur to think she has a chance against Chris, debate or not. An incumbent needs to have really screwed up for an unknown opponent to have any traction.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:05 PM  
intrepid

what a nut job

I heard LMC was a good debater so I was looking forward to hearing her in the debates. What I heard was platitude after platitude with no real ideas except bringing film here, as if that has not been thought of before. What a crazy crank.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:39 PM  

lmc, what the hell are you smokeing?? Like swisher said, dont you have to inform someone that you are recording the phone call? You are a crack pot and now more than ever Im glad I didnt vote for you. This , like your campaign is insane!!

Old 11-02-2008, 08:14 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immis View Post
When was the statesman interview? Cause at LOWV I saw the look on his face when you told him "Still waiting for that online debate". It was kinda like

And just for the record, the look Chris gave you was kinda like... Uggh, this woman is crazy..... Now I know he was right

Old 11-02-2008, 08:35 AM  
LMC

I stand strong on the issues. That is why the incumbent keeps refusing venues of the written word ? unless they are stories crafted by someone else of him standing around with other politicians.

Those that support the incumbent on this thread ? just realize your candidate has turned down an opportunity to interact with YOU and other citizens at 78666. The video speaks for itself and will be in the final cut to the instructional CD.

And to those that make personal attacks, just remember Mr. Jones came to ME for my help when he ran 3 years ago. So YOUR candidate did not think I was ?___ fill in the blank your name calling on this thread____?.

If the incumbent tells you he did not know the camera was rolling it is selective memory on his part, he even waived to the camera when we shot footage on Friday of him electioneering out in front with voters standing in line at the public library. A still photo available at my blog from this footage. The official reviewed the footage of the electioneering and he will be warned a second time. Both of these video clips have been taken down.

When elected, you can offer suggestions live to me on chat while council meetings are in process.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!