Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-04-2008, 06:24 AM  

"Unregistered" here is a name and number where all your election questions can be answered.

Joyce A. Cowan
Elections Administrator/Voter Registration
Address: 401-C Broadway St.
San Marcos, TX 78666-7751
Phone: 512-393-7310
Fax: 512-393-7315
E-Mail: elections@co.hays.tx.us

?If you can't convince them, confuse them.?
Old 11-19-2008, 01:22 PM  

Liar, liar, pants on fire

LMC proved one thing beyond the shadow of a doubt, Chris Jones is a liar.
Her recording of him was perfectly legal in Texas and 37 other "one party" states.
I still think Jones is a "professional politician" treading water on the city council until an open seat at a higher level is available. That he is rather dull, unimaginative and incompetent makes him somewhat likeable (or at least acceptable) to us no-growthers.

Old 11-19-2008, 07:42 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
Her recording of him was perfectly legal in Texas and 37 other "one party" states.
I still think Jones is a "professional politician" treading water on the city council until an open seat at a higher level is available. That he is rather dull, unimaginative and incompetent makes him somewhat likeable (or at least acceptable) to us no-growthers.
All quiet on the western front. Does anyone remember the name of that black and white film during WW ONE where it was Christmas eve and the American forces laid down their guns along with their German "COUNTERPARTS" and celebrated in unison?
Old 11-20-2008, 06:47 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
How did she prove he is a liar? Dont be a hater cause she didnt win. Just deal with it. Im pissed cause obama won but Im dealing with it! Good Gosh.

?If you can't convince them, confuse them.?
Old 11-20-2008, 01:40 PM  

It's like so ob, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immis View Post
How did she prove he is a liar? Dont be a hater cause she didnt win. Just deal with it. Im pissed cause obama won but Im dealing with it! Good Gosh.
Stop calling everybody a hater, motard.
You posted several comments on the taping and others did on the Statesman interview where Jones agreed to the online debate. He did not debate online, and no, I don't think it would have changed the outcome. It did prove him to be a LIAR.
I said Jones was "likeable (or at least acceptable)", not exactly dripping with hatred.
I voted for Obama, but I'm not exactly thrilled he won either. He has no record of any principled stand, in victory or defeat. He is good at getting elected. I voted for him because he ran as himself.
McCain became the opposite of what he was eight years ago. bush light wasn't selling this time. Having joe leiberman (the republican senator from israel) as an albatross around his neck, didn't help. If McCain had been true to himself, he would be president-elect.
I'm not pissed about anything. It all turned out as I expected.
I learned long ago that sheeple are scared of change. Incumbents get re-elected, and so it goes.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:13 PM  

San Marcos
I never did see anything more than a nebulous reference to an online debate. No explanation of where and when it would take place or how it would be managed.

Maybe he did show up and nobody was here.

Don't be such a hater.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:36 PM  
Unregistered

how many semis are there ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by semi-native View Post
I never did see anything more than a nebulous reference to an online debate. No explanation of where and when it would take place or how it would be managed.

Maybe he did show up and nobody was here.

Don't be such a hater.
As I read more and more of your posts (hundreds now, don't know if I can stand to read them all) it becomes more and more apparent that your classification of all you disagree with as one person appears to be a crude pretext to hide the fact that you post under different guises.

Don't know who all the posters are that you combine. But several you have pointed out as "the seven" have been at each other's throats.

It's all pretty semi-juvenile.

Chris Jones agreed to an online debate. Lisa Marie contacted him publicly and privately after he agreed in the Austin American Statesman interview. He refused to establish a time/date (any time/date he wished).

HE LIED. THAT MAKES HIM A LIAR.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:42 PM  

San Marcos
I only post under one name, unlike Pythonlee, Marilee, Spud Lumpkin, Jeepster and the rest, none of whom have been at each other's throats, not that a couple of faked disagreements would be beyond the abilities of soemone posting under so many different names.

I've disagreed with a LOT of people on here over the years. There has only been one time that I suspected someone was posting under multiple pseudonyms. Strange that I made the observation to several people *before* I disagreed with him/her about anything and strange that it turned out that ALL of those pseudonyms were posting from the same IP address.

If you think you have found one other user that is me, I challenge you to log in, so that we know who you are, and call me out, with some specifics.

I don't recall LMC proposing a time/date either, or any guidelines.

Don't be a hater.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:20 AM  
Unregistered

D/p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As I read more and more of your posts (hundreds now, don't know if I can stand to read them all) it becomes more and more apparent that your classification of all you disagree with as one person appears to be a crude pretext to hide the fact that you post under different guises.
Denial/Projection
A primitive psychological defense mechanism
I'm not crazy, you're crazy !
Old 11-22-2008, 12:39 AM  
Unregistered

garbage in - garbage out

Quote:
Originally Posted by semi-native View Post
strange that it turned out that ALL of those pseudonyms were posting from the same IP address.

Sounds like a problem I've run into before, outdated software that can't handle proxy server data. Have you run a geographical check ? If it ain't local, you have a problem. If you can't run a geographical check, it's way out of date. TWC and Grande also create interaction problems.

I assume you know the first seven (7) digits identify the network.

Outdated ip address software is as useful as a gps that's made of paper and folds up.

With the proper software you can spy on your members better.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.