Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-01-2004, 03:09 PM  

Paintball in SanMarcos

The Realm Paintball is a new paintball facility located on the South side of SanMarcos at 5840 IH35 South. About 1 mile south of the Tanger outlet on the south bound frontage rd. We will be open on Saturday and Sundays from 8-dark. We will open this Sunday, eventhough everything is not complete yet (A trial run). We are hoping to have everything done in the next couple of weeks.

The Realm will be able to offer you everything for your paintball needs. We have equipment rentals , guns, masks, bottles and body army (for women and the little guys). You have to be at least the age of 10 to play. Anyone under the age of 18 needs a waiver signed by their parents or gaurdian ( You can pick these up at the field, or will soon be able to download from our website). Paintball is very safe, but accidents can happen. We have a very qualified and knowledgable staff to make sure these accidents dont happen. (many of us have played paintball for over 10 years).

The cost is $20 for everything. Gun, mask, bottle, air, 100 paintballs, and 4 hours of paintball fun. If you have played before wait till you check out our rental equipment (best in Texas).

If you want to see what paintball is all about, check us out this Sunday. We will have a few tournament teams and some recreational players as well. (plenty of action to check out).

Thanks

The Realm Paintball
5840 IH35 South
SanMarcos Tx 78666
830-214-4680 Cell

Old 10-01-2004, 03:31 PM  
A2

COOOOOOLLLLLLL...

I've been watchin' y'all workin' on the field ( looks kinda speedballish) for the past couple of weeks.

I'm there dude. Prob. not this weekend as I have to work, but definently with in the next couple of weeks.

Keep us posted on here. There's not that many hits around here, but I'll spread the word.

BTW....What FPS do y'all play at?

ALso I know a guy that has a coupleo of old BIG trailer houses that could be really fun as bases at each end of the field. If you ever need help out there post up.

I grew up in Michigan and played all over the great lakes area. DId Hell Survivors twice. Tanks and Airplanes dropping Napalm.....Insane.....

A2

Old 10-01-2004, 04:40 PM  

sounds great A2 id appreciate it if you spread the word. Come on out whenever you can. The fields are speedballish, but that what the game is coming to now of days. The game has come a long way, there isnt much sneaking around like there used to be. Its in your face action, with bright colored jerseys, and awesome lookin guns.

We are going to keep the recreational players shooting from 260-270 fps. Tournament players shoot at 300. At our field we will not allow tournament players to play against the rec players. Its no fun to pay $20 and get shot up all day. Unless the Rec player wants to , we will leave that up to them.

Michigan is a cool place to play. We used to play the Big Game up there, over 1000 people that was alot of fun. I believe the city was called Silver Lake or something like that. It was a long time ago.

See ya out there sometime
Lance
Old 10-01-2004, 08:33 PM  
A2

Sounds GOOD....I played the BIg Game once in '93. Yeah it's in Silver Lake. Tweaked my knee my second round, and spent the rest of the weekend drinkin' beer and judgin'.

I'll see ya out there.

Keep us posted.

A2

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.