Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-16-2008, 02:20 PM  

Pediatricians

This is my first post, yay!

I did a quick search and didn't find an answer to this question. Does anyone have experience with any pediatricians in town? Good and bad rec's welcome, so I at least know who to stay away from. I have two young children, ages 2 and 4. Currently their doctor is in Austin, but I'd really like to find one closer to home. One that isn't pushy with immunizations is a plus. TIA!

Old 10-16-2008, 02:49 PM  

San Marcos
Welcome!

Dr. Alan Lee is great. I don't have any kids, but I have definitely seen kids there. I know that he is very easy to talk to and doesn't really push anything on you. I started going to him when a friend gave a glowing recommendation. I've given the same recommendation to other friends and they all report back that he is great.

Old 10-19-2008, 09:02 AM  

We use Dr. Nichols. She's across from CTMC, and is really good.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:14 PM  

willing to try Wimberley?

After the #1 pediatrician in San Marcos (Dr. Velasquez) moved her practice I searched for a good ped. We found Dr. Pruitt in Wimberley and he's terrific!
Worth a look!
Old 09-05-2009, 12:17 AM  

I've heard good things about Pruitt in Wimberley. My kids go to Dr Kowalik. She's new in town and is dual-practicing in obstetrics and family practice. She is definitely open to alternative vax schedules. Love her.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads