Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-03-2004, 07:32 PM  

Piercing shops

Which places would you recommend for piercings? Which ones do good jobs for low prices?

I walked into Mystic Marks, and from what I overheard the prices seemed steep. $50 for tongue and $70 for nipples? Is that normal pricing here? Where I used to live, a tongue piercing only cost $20.
Old 10-03-2004, 07:35 PM  

Re: Piercing shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Which places would you recommend for piercings? Which ones do good jobs for low prices?

I walked into Mystic Marks, and from what I overheard the prices seemed steep. $50 for tongue and $70 for nipples? Is that normal pricing here? Where I used to live, a tongue piercing only cost $20.
BTW I'm wanting a lip or labret. Would it be safe to assume they cost around $30-40?
Old 10-17-2004, 09:18 PM  
archer658

Mystic Marks does a shabby job for an expensive price... go to Steel Angel. It's on Hopkins by Bums Billiards, before you get to I-35. The woman who owns it, Meridith, is a student and will almost always make you a deal. She's a licensed piercer. I have a friend who has 13 piercings all done by her.
Old 08-12-2005, 12:54 PM  
corylittleweener

Re: Piercing shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Do not go this tattoo shop!!! There is an excellent place right across the street, and at least youb wont get raped after hours there.
Old 08-21-2005, 06:09 PM  
Pierced Successfully

Piercing Shops

Mystic Marks is by FAR BETTER that ANY other place in San Marcos. If you want a piercing done RIGHT then thats where you should go. $50 and $70 dollars is a GREAT price and they are VERY sterile and the people are NICE. I have NEVER heard of a good place that has piercings for $20. and i dont know why you are saying that you can get raped there after hours..what is that? I have got ALL of my piercings done there and i have NEVER had ANY problems! so i DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU![/b]
Old 08-22-2005, 11:17 PM  

Re: Piercing Shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierced Successfully
Mystic Marks is by FAR BETTER that ANY other place in San Marcos. If you want a piercing done RIGHT then thats where you should go. $50 and $70 dollars is a GREAT price and they are VERY sterile and the people are NICE. I have NEVER heard of a good place that has piercings for $20. and i dont know why you are saying that you can get raped there after hours..what is that? I have got ALL of my piercings done there and i have NEVER had ANY problems! so i DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU!
Sounds like an employee to me.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:22 PM  

p.s. And how are they doing it so much more "right" than a licensed piercer, who's been piercing for 5+ years? (I only say 5+ because I got mine 5 yrs ago from her)

Oh. She was very nice too, and gentle. The rest of the staff was very nice as well.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:24 PM  

Damn can't edit my post cause I forgot to login-

Just wanted to add that $50-70 is not GREAT by any means, it's very much run-of-the-mill standard pricing. I've seen them go for much cheaper.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:04 PM  

Supposedly, there's a tattoo place that does $13 piercings on Sundays only, but I don't remember the name of it. It's a legit place, they just have that special once a week. I know it isn't classic tattoo, because that's where I'm getting my ink and I asked about the piercings. Anyone know what place that special is at?
Old 10-04-2011, 10:10 AM  

round rock, tx
im sure guest is no longer around, since that
post was from 2005.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.