Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 08-03-2003, 01:58 PM  

Places for lots of people to meet

So, does any one know where I might be able to host a Magic tournamanet?. I am looking for soemthing to hold atleast twenty people including chairs and tables, preferably with tables and chairs already present.
Is it possible to rent a room at the comunity center even if it isnt for a non profit event??

Old 08-03-2003, 04:48 PM  

hmm

I think there is a place, behind katy station, the trolley type restraunt. The building behind it .. is called the meeting place. And i know when i had to apply for pizza inn we did all our interviews in that building. So i'm assuming you can rent out portions of the place. They had tables chairs and like divider type things. Might wanna check that out.. it's called "the meeting place"

Activity center might work too... i don't see why not.. or the public library in the entrance... they conduct like arts/crafts for kids and i know we used to hold our senior class meetings there as well.....

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!