Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-24-2004, 09:01 PM  

Police Brutality

Have you or your family or any of your friends been victimized physically or racially by any Hays County Sheriffs or Deputies? I bring this question to you because it happened to me. If you contact me with any information about police abuse I will share my experience with you.

Thank you. :cry:
Old 11-27-2004, 07:09 PM  
A2

F Police Butality....

If you where really harrased by the fuzz you should be emailing a lawyer and the cheif of police.

I've heard of the usuall college town / police run in's.
Never heard of any BUTALITY.

All the run in's with the cops here that I have had have been actually really fare.
1. No seat belt warnings/tickets.
2. Standing on the corner waiting for a ride after class on the square and a cop on a bike giving me a hard time about what I was doin'. ( don't bother me)
3. Passed out in the Ally where they put the garbage can's next to showdown..on my birthday. Cops woke me up and tried to take me in. A bunch of friends and family barely stopped them from takin' me in. I was covered in puke and lauging my you know what off...LOL

You should post your story, I'ld love to hear it.

Don't worry hardly anyone reads this anyways....( i hope)

A2

PS....this is a college town, the fuzz aren't gonna put up with any B S.
IF you where really butalized by the fuzz you better have been stone sober, or I aint gonna buy it.....

Old 01-07-2005, 11:06 AM  
FUZZ BUSTER

PIGGY

THE POLICE EXPERIENCE FEAR WHEN THEY KNOW THEY ARE OUTNUMBERED. UNFORTUNATELY, THE CAN YOU EXCESSIVE FORCE AS WELL AS OTHER MEASURES BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF COLLEGE STUDENTS. SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE, BUT THERE ARE VERY FEW PEOPLE CAPABLE OF HANDLING THIS ISSUE IN SAN MARCOS.
Old 01-07-2005, 12:02 PM  
A2

Quote:
THE POLICE EXPERIENCE FEAR WHEN THEY KNOW THEY ARE OUTNUMBERED.
No the police probably experience fear everytime the pull some one over in the middle of the night and have to walk up to their car, I know I would.

Quote:
BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF COLLEGE STUDENTS
Do you have black helicopter flying around your apartment?

Quote:
SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE, BUT THERE ARE VERY FEW PEOPLE CAPABLE OF HANDLING THIS ISSUE IN SAN MARCOS.
Who would be someone not from san marcos that could handle this issue?
Old 01-07-2005, 12:25 PM  
FUZZ BUSTER

WELL, PARANOIA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLICE OFFICERS WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IGNORANT COLLEGE STUDENTS WHO DO NOT KNOW THERE RIGHTS. THERE MIGHT NOT BE "BLACK HELICOPTERS" BUT COPS KNOW BETTER THAN ANY OF US, THE CONDITION AND CIRCUSTANCES THAT THE CITY OF SAN MARCOS OPERATES IN, MAINLY COLLEGE STUDENTS WHO ARE YOUNG AND NAIVE; DOES THAT MEAN THEY SHOULD BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY IS THERE? THERE ARE HIGH RANKING GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS; QUALIFIED LAWYERS; AND OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT DIVISIONS THAT HANDLE THESE ISSUES AND SAN MARCOS HAS FEW OF THESE RESOURCES TO WORK WITH. I AGREE THAT I WOULD NOT WANT TO WALK UP TO ANYBODY'S CAR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, BUT THAT IS THE CAREER THEY HAVE CHOSEN AND THEY SHOULD EXPECT ALL THAT BEING AN OFFICER ENTAILS.
Old 02-10-2005, 07:15 PM  
nope

too bad there is not forum poster brutality cause i would beat the crap out of you!
Old 02-11-2005, 10:50 AM  
Turner

Certainly harrassment

I have been the victim of harassment and incompetence of the San Marcos Police Department on several occasions.

On two separate occasions I have been stopped and searched by the police while walking down the road for absolutely no reason, or justification. They just wanted to harass somebody.

I was also the victim of police incompetence. I had $2000 in vandalism done to my car. I report it to police. 7 months later they arrest the bastard who vandalized my car. The next day he gets bonded out of jail, and calls the police and claims I harassed him. Less than a week later the police arrest me.

The San Marcos Police Department is corrupt and incompetent. I guess it is better that they are so absolutely incompetent, since they are so sickeningly corrupt.
Old 11-24-2005, 12:47 PM  

this would not go under brutatlity, just gross incompetence.

My friend and I were accosted in city park by someone who wanted to steal our beer. We were in broad daylight and surrounded by a weekend crowd at city park, so i felt safe just blowing the guy off. well I made a mistake and the mugger attacked my friend brutally, beating him almost to unconciousness. when the cops arrived, they refused to talk to the crowd that had gathered and witnessed the beating. They talked to my friend and decided, since he had a beer or two and now was a little sluggish (he was badly beaten and almost unconcious for a while) he deserved to go to jail instead. No investigation of the attack. We actually had to press the police to investigate it, and of coure tey never found the guy...I didn't even get to look at a line up till over a month after it happened. And of couse the PI was dismissed, after wasting city tax money to hash it out in court...

Oh yeah and no one even mentioned the BRUTALITY of the campus police, city police and HSD that occured at the african amercan leadership council party, or the arrest of the man who saved a life at Joe's. Or refusing to investigate the gay bashing that happened downtown over the halloween weekend after bobcat ball.

What it boils down to is the we have an inept, incomptent law enforcement system around here that is more worried about putting students in thier "place" (where ever that is) and throwing their authority around than actually investigating anything.
Old 11-24-2005, 07:59 PM  

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I GIVE THANKS TO POLICE BRUTALITY BECAUSE IT NEVER LEAVES ME BORED.
Old 12-01-2005, 11:45 AM  

Police Stupidity

Can anyone tell me why it is that the PD cannot do anything about someone who has confessed to murder? My friend has an abusive ex-boyfriend who threatened to kill her and told her that he dumped a body in the river up north last week, and the PD said that there is nothing they can do about it. Reguardless of whether or not it may or may not be true, can't he at least get in trouble for saying he did? That is serious stuff, and all they did was turn their nose up at it and say that it was his word against my friend's. They didn't even question the guy!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.