Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-07-2003, 08:43 PM  
unappreciated

SAN MARCOS TOYOTA MANAGEMENT...................

*** THIS POST HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE SITE ADMINISTRATOR FOR NEGATIVE, UNSUPPORTED CONTENT ***
Old 11-08-2003, 06:17 PM  
A2

I see/..

I forwarded you post directly to San Marcos Toyota...
http://www.sanmarcostoyota.com/Conta...anmarcostoyota

And for future reference....This is a thread about FOOD AND DRINK.....

We need to get ol' Jhodges to make a " I wanna bitch about work thread".......

Don't let <your boss> get to you.....I am sure he has his problems just like all of us.....
Take it easy
A2

Old 11-17-2003, 07:36 PM  
worker

someone has problems....

MAN IT SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE HAS PROBLEMS THERE DONT YOU THINK? WELL AT LEAST WHOEVER WROTE THIS FINALLY GOT SOMETHING THAT THEY HAD ON THEIR MINDS, BECAUSE I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY AND THAT NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR IT, BUT OH WELL RIGHT. WELL TO WHOEVER WROTE THAT KEEP YOUR HEAD UP GUY AND IT WILL BE ALRIGHT.....
Old 11-20-2003, 10:22 AM  

you're right.. maybe we should have an 'i'm fed up with my job and need to vent thread'.. we could delete any posts that aren't made in all caps
Old 11-20-2003, 04:50 PM  
A2

hey I remember you....

Jhodges....man where ya been?
Thought mabey you split town.....

A2

After you make the I wanna bitch about work thread....Make a " I wanna bitch about my wife stayin' out at the Triple crown all night drinkin' with all my guy friends and then sleeping all day" thread.
Old 11-22-2003, 12:05 PM  

that's not good... sleeping all day is bad for u.
Old 12-29-2003, 05:15 PM  
UNAPPRECIATED

A SELFISH UNQUALIFIED BOSS, MR. STANKY

*** THIS POST HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE SITE ADMINISTRATOR FOR NEGATIVE, UNSUPPORTED CONTENT ***
Old 12-29-2003, 06:05 PM  
A2

wow

this board is jumpin'.
Old 12-29-2003, 07:08 PM  

Threads, or knitting.

Heya JHodges, A2, Durango...I made it back. Yeah, when projects are slow, I spend more time at the keys. Although, I just wanted to check in and say the entire 78666 site looks great. (and yes, Jess, I will get off my arse and complete the stuff I need to get mine up and running. re:BLGIT) - taking a break from writing some of the text right now.

A2, your new digs at GreenGuy look good, heard about the rotten luck and all too. Still, I bet it actually works out better in the long run - hang tough.

Durango, whatcha been up to...lately?

- MA
Old 12-31-2003, 09:49 AM  
A2

yo,,,,

Good to have ya back. Man this board was dead for like two months and lately there's been alot of activity.
Thanks for the compliment on my new pad at the Vato Verde's. Ya know I can not say enough good things about kyle. That dude is a ball bustin sob, with a heart of gold.

Ya should get a site monkey. I'ld like to see some of your stuff. Good to hear your producin'. I've been in a funk lateley with the buisiness and all, but hope to get back in the groove when the weather warms up. Do you know any of the cats at the red tin studios. Marko Piko, branden and dems?

Hope y'all have a great new year. (I know I can't wait for 2003 to get over....'04 has to be better.)

If ya all get board, cruise behind herberts and see if there's anything happonin here. Prob. hit the Cripple Frown for happy hour and then have a dance party here. Don't come empty handed.

Much Love and happy new year.
A2

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads