Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-24-2005, 03:24 PM  

San Marcos
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexled
I used to work for the guy at Gordo's for a brief time years ago ...
Yeah. I worked for him in 96 (I think) and he was a jackass. Cheating on his wife with a fat waitress and making his father work for next to nothing. The sad part is that his mother cheated on his father and took all the money when they divorced. She died and that's where Mark got the money to open Gordo's.

He ruined Draft Choice, but he's no worse than the owners before him or the one before them. He has no respect for his employees and he's a big blowhard. He threatened to fight me in his mosh pit (before they remodeled) more than once. He threatened other employees too. Of course, he never backed it up.

Maybe now that he's been taking kickboxing for a few years he's got some stones, but I doubt it.

I'm sure his employees are all still robbing him blind too. On the nights he has any business, that is.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.