Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 03-13-2006, 02:34 PM  

tesla/frank hannon

i heard that tesla wants to do a show here although i'm not really sure if it's tesla or the guitarist's new band. i wasn't a big tesla fan but they did have a good guitarist. the only tesla songs i can remember are signs and love song.

Old 03-13-2006, 03:24 PM  

Tesla is still a hell of alot better than Warrant. I would actually go out of my way to see them at a local dive. It would have to be the original line-up.

Old 03-13-2006, 04:15 PM  

i checked out the band sites and i'm pretty sure it's the frank hannon band...he's the lead singer and lead guitarist but it's still some of the tesla songs
Old 03-14-2006, 11:50 PM  

That's like going to see Iron Maiden and there not being a Bruce Dickenson. (And yes I know Paul DiAnno was the original) If a band changes the lineup, they should change the name of the band. Fans of the members that are still around will show up anyway. I have seen a number of bands that I thought were going to be who I was used to hearing only to be disappointed by stand-ins.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!