Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-27-2005, 12:58 PM  
jenny

Where can i get atire patched in SM?

Does any one know where I can get a tire patched in San Marcos?
Thanks,
Jenny
Old 12-28-2005, 09:41 PM  

tire patch

discount tire, goodyear, any full service gas station but I don't think there are too many around. it shouldn't cost more than 10 bucks to have it fixed.
Old 12-29-2005, 02:48 PM  
A2

If I was a dude, and I am, or atleast I like to think that I am, anyways...if I was a dude I would, and do, go to Tire Factory Outlet. When your leaving town on Guadalupe, it's just after the bus station, then the rail road tracks, then it's onthe right. Right where Guadalupe turns into two way.

If I was a girl, which I think you are, or atleast I like to think that you are....If I was a girl, which I am not, I would go the Leals Tire Shop on Riverside, Caty Corner ( Mabey I am a girl using phrases like Caty Corner ) anyways, it's " on the opposite" corner as the San Marcos River Pub.
Auther, the owner is a pretty cool dude, and the people I've met that work their are a little more lade back.

Contrary to the aboves beliefs, there are a ton of places to get a tire patched.
Wal-mart
L and M ( on 80 past walmart )
Tire SHop in the Barrio, near La Victoria Resturaunt
Tire Shop behind La Hacienda Grocery store on 123
Leals
Tire Factory Outlet
Plus all the gas stations on and around the square.
Usually the worst looking the building is the cheaper the patch job, but it's just a patch, and you probably need to get a new tire any ways.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.