Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 11-04-2007, 05:30 PM  

Why the election matters (No. 2)

Old 11-05-2007, 09:52 AM  

So do you have the report or are you forging government docuements (a felony last time I checked)?

If you have it, why haven't you posted the findings or do they not say what you want?

Old 11-05-2007, 06:42 PM  

WHY do the audits mean so much brad !! What the heck does that do with him being a council member in San Marcos??? What does this have to do with this election.... Im sure I'll get an answer soon.

?If you can't convince them, confuse them.?
Old 11-05-2007, 06:52 PM  

It's a question of his competence as a manager and the resulting alleged misuse of taxpayer funds on his watch. I think that has alot to do with San Marcos.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:36 PM  

Immis if you feel secure with someone who cannot manage his own occupation's resources correctly in charge of the allocation of your taxes, then I've got ocean front property in Arizona to invest in.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:55 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdescript View Post
It's a question of his competence as a manager and the resulting alleged misuse of taxpayer funds on his watch. I think that has alot to do with San Marcos.
Now you are a liar. The article you reference nevers mentions misuse of state funds, rather failure to provide contractual services. According to the link you provided, Bosse requested the audit
""Right now, to make sure everything is legal and above board, I do have some auditors here from TDCJ to check our program out," said Gateway Program Director Gaylord Bose." from the Hays Free Press Article you linked to.
Old 11-06-2007, 06:06 AM  

Quote:
Well if you feel this is so important then something very important to me is judes discharge records. Can you post those for us? And the reason I feel this is so important cause it will show if someone can stick to something for more than three years. I dont know his discharge record, but if you would like to clarify that would be great.

Old 11-06-2007, 06:07 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by EqualVoice View Post
Immis if you feel secure with someone who cannot manage his own occupation's resources correctly in charge of the allocation of your taxes, then I've got ocean front property in Arizona to invest in.
Yeah and there are too many comedians out of a job so get over yourself.

Old 11-06-2007, 09:01 AM  

Taking taxpayer money for providing mental health services but not providing those services is by definition misuse of taxpayer funds. Like I said, Jude offered Camille Phillips, Mr. Bose's treasurer, copies of his (honorable) discharge records last week. It's too late to play that now. Brad
Old 11-06-2007, 09:13 AM  

Quote:
Failing to provide all the services as contracted to so on behalf of the taxpayers is misuse of state funds. Like I said, Jude offered Camille Phillips, Mr. Bose's treasurer, copies of his (honorable) discharge records. It's too late to play that now. Brad

No it's not. Check the Penal Code. Misuse of State funds is spending money on things or services not the intended purpose, like the case in Houston of the TSU president spending state money for personal purposes. Failure to fully provide services contracted for would be a civil matter. But I bet you knew that when you made the above statement.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!