Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-06-2007, 09:18 AM  

And Immis, questioning the man's(Prather) military record without some sort of cause is pretty f-ing low.

Old 11-06-2007, 09:59 AM  

San Marcos
I agree. Really low.

Old 11-06-2007, 10:29 AM  

hes not questioning his military record give me a break. hes making a point.

brad keeps requesting this audit from bose so immis is requesting prathers military discharge. both probably show nothing but hes trying to make a point.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:40 AM  

San Marcos
Maybe, but I've already stated that it was inappropriate to post the Audit requests in the manner they have been posted.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:41 AM  

The difference is that Jude offered Mr. Bose's camp copies of his discharge records to answer the wholly fabricated insinuations. Mr. Bose has not responded publicly at all about the audit.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:58 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by brete View Post
No it's not. Check the Penal Code. Misuse of State funds is spending money on things or services not the intended purpose, like the case in Houston of the TSU president spending state money for personal purposes. Failure to fully provide services contracted for would be a civil matter. But I bet you knew that when you made the above statement.
How about a reply to this? Misinformed or lying?
Old 11-06-2007, 11:11 AM  

Yeah I definitely am not a lawyer and don't purport to use legal definitions. To most people, if a prison or other public institution receives taxpayer funds for providing a service on behalf of the state and then fails to provide that service but keeps the money, it would be misuse of taxpayer funds. Don't know how else to answer that.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:43 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by brete View Post
And Immis, questioning the man's(Prather) military record without some sort of cause is pretty f-ing low.

WHY?!! Cause now it seems like we are "picking" on the student. Man Up ! From what I heard is that jude promised, but never produced his discharge records.

And I think I stated the my cause as far as wanting to know judes discharge details. Can he make a three year commitment?

?If you can't convince them, confuse them.?
Old 11-06-2007, 11:49 AM  

He called and offered them to Camille Phillips. She was to call me to pick them up. Does she expect them delivered as well? If so, I'd be happy to do it although I'm a little tied up today.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:05 PM  

Ok, I think we can drop the whole "from what I've heard" angle. It's pretty obvious that you aren't just some concerned citizen that asks around about the details of things. You work for either Bose/Robertson and you know exactly what has happened thus far. Jude isn't going anywhere. He's going to serve this city to the best of his ability for as long as he's here. The discharge from the military was an honorable one and he came back to school. If that means "he can't stick with a job for more than three years," then I say, thanks Jude for serving our country.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.