Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-06-2007, 02:11 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdescript View Post
Yeah I definitely am not a lawyer and don't purport to use legal definitions. To most people, if a prison or other public institution receives taxpayer funds for providing a service on behalf of the state and then fails to provide that service but keeps the money, it would be misuse of taxpayer funds. Don't know how else to answer that.
Yet you were a reporter who claims to know something about government. This would have been more of a contractual arguement over whether enough of a service was provided as the contract between Mr. Bose's boss and the state was provided, not whether they took state money and ran. Very gray legal area that you have protrayed as very black and white.

So now the question is are you and your candidate that unqualified or lying.

Maybe you should quit posting if you really know that little and get your candidate on here, you are really making him look bad.

Hope the folks at the Daily Record read these threads before rehiring such a dishonest or unqualified hack.

Old 11-06-2007, 03:11 PM  

if you think hes dishonest and unqualified get ready because hes starting his own newspaper here and has some financial backing already. i think maybe the conley car wash guy is funding him. cant remember. someone who lives downtown on the square area in the second story of one of those buildings.

cant really be much worst than the record though. what a joke that paper is.

Old 11-07-2007, 03:22 PM  

Just got a copy of the Kyle Unit Audit. It's a dry read. The only problems found were the need for better documentation, which the Gateway Program proposed changes. TDCJ approved the planned course of action and found the changes satisfactory after implementation. Not one mention of misuse of state funds. But I bet Fraud Rollins already knew that.
Old 11-07-2007, 04:42 PM  

Please post a copy of it. I'm sure people would like to read it. Brad
Old 11-07-2007, 04:50 PM  

It's only available in hard copy, if someone wants to scan it (all 19 pages, no chop quoting), I'll give them a copy.
Old 11-07-2007, 04:52 PM  

Please FAX to 392-5132. I'll put it up on the front in its entirety.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads