Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-27-2004, 05:52 PM  
Melissa

Wonderful cat in need of a good home!

I really was not wanting to post this on the internet, but I'm not sure I have any other option. Last thursday a beautiful all black, un-neutered male cat followed my roommate into our apartment. He is incredibly sweet, loving, cuddly, friendly and cute! I got him neutered and all of his shots yesterday. The only thing that needs to be done is a general check up and a feline leukemia/HIV test. Three out of the four of us in the apartment are allergic to cats, and I already have one. So there is just no way we can keep him, as much as I would want to. He gets along wonderfully with my cat, and is scared of dogs, but I think if he was around the same one constantly he'd get used to them. I have a full bag of starter cat food to go with him, and he has a red collar. All of his paperwork will definitely come with him. All I'm asking is that he go to someone who will get him properly checked out and to someone who wants him to be an indoor kitty! He's approximately two years old. Before anything is decided I would definitely want to talk to you and have you meet Sparta(you can, of course, change his name)! Please e-mail me at missa_s@hotmail.com if you are interested!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads