Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

View Poll Results: Do you feel the Mayor is doing a good job?
Yes 1 9.09%
No 10 90.91%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-28-2007, 03:47 PM  

Are you Happy with the Mayor?

just a feeler to see what everyone feels about Mayor Susan Narvaiz. Do you think she is doing a good job?

Old 12-29-2007, 05:25 AM  
A2

Is she doing a good job ? yeah, sure

Do I expect better than good from my public office holders ? Of course.

Old 12-29-2007, 08:46 AM  

I was a real big fan of the mayor in the beginning, but not so much anymore. she like Bush have really let me down. As a person, I think she is wonderful. I think its time she step down.

?If you can't convince them, confuse them.?
Old 01-02-2008, 08:06 AM  

San Marcos
There are still only a handful of jobs at my level in this town, so I have to drive over 100 miles a day. The schools are terrible. Traffic is a problem. Projects are late and getting later. Property values are stagnating and Kyle is blowing past us, despite being a one-light, one-horse town nobody ever heard of 10-15 years ago.

Oh yeah, she's still "studying" the problems between the renters and the property owners.

Um. Let me think.

No, I'm not happy with the mayor.

What are the chances she's reading this and/or cares? None, I'd guess.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:45 PM  

In short, no. Semi Native pretty much summed it up, even though certain issues don't bother me as much. I have to agree with projects getting further behind, traffic. There are things about the conference center deal that trouble me. We wouldn't agree with what to do about the Weatherford tract, what types of economic development to bring to town, or a lot of things it would seem. Given my experiences, it's all pretty much par for the course, I suppose, since it seems like we've been lacking in this department since before I got here.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:59 PM  

I totally agree with Semi-Native. I've been in this area all my life and Kyle used to be smaller than Luling, with a population of around 5k people. Now Kyle is exploding and I wouldn't doubt it if they surpass us easily if San Marcos stays at it's current economic pace (read: stagnant/super slow).

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads