Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Scranton / Wilkes-Barre
Click Here to Login

Old 12-09-2010, 02:07 PM  

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
Home of the Triple A Yankees

In case you are in the area and would like to catch a baseball game in the spring/summer, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton is the home of the triple A yankees and tickets are cheap!

Old 12-20-2010, 05:02 PM  

Scranton, PA
And it's a fun time. My son and I had a ticket package last season -- 5 Friday night games. Those are the games to go to, because they do fireworks.

And the fact that they are Yankee affiliates means you have a chance at seeing some pretty good players. My son got Shelley Duncan's and Austin Jackson's autograph two seasons ago!

Old 12-20-2010, 07:13 PM  

New York
We went the day they were trying to dry the field with a helicopter. Went back the week later and had a great time. An hours drive from NY
Old 12-28-2010, 06:23 PM  

Carbondale, PA
They just announced that in the coming years they will be expanding the stadium and making it into an even more family oriented place, changing the type of seating, adding seating around the stadium, and possibly removing the upper deck making every seat field level.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Scranton / Wilkes-Barre
Bookmark this Page!