Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-16-2010, 12:47 AM  
Seattle>other places

Seattle, WA
Best dog park

It's hard to top magnuson. On the lakeshore, huge expanses, hills, pond, small dog area. I think it's the best! Got a good dog park? Let's hear about it.

Old 11-16-2010, 03:18 PM  

seattle, Washington
I always had good experiences at Marymoor, but it's been a while since I was there.

Old 11-17-2010, 02:56 PM  
Decent human being

Renton, WA
Another vote for Marymoore.
Old 11-17-2010, 04:57 PM  

Bellevue, Washington
Marymoore. When we first got our dog we went to all of the dog parks in Seattle, except Belltown and Marymoore is by far the best. The only thing Magnuson has on Marymoore is the lake, but Marymoore does have a creek, it's just not as much water as Magnasun.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:52 PM  

Tacoma, WA
There's a great one down here in Lakewood at Fort Steilacoom Park. Don't know how big it is, but it's got two sections and lots of diverse terrain and trees. My dog loved it when she was younger.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:38 PM  

Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philrose View Post
It's hard to top magnuson. On the lakeshore, huge expanses, hills, pond, small dog area. I think it's the best! Got a good dog park? Let's hear about it.
My dog would tell you (if she could) that Magnuson sucks. She hates water and gets major anxiety around so many dogs. She's weird, yes, but she hates that place.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:06 PM  

Bellevue, WA
Marymoore again

Marymoor is great, especially if your dog likes water. The "creek" that somebody said doesn't have much water is the Sammamish River, complete with salmon runs. It's very popular so it's not a place for surly or shy dogs, though.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:19 PM  

Edmonds, WA
Edmonds Dog Park

Off-Leash Area - Edmonds (O.L.A.E.) Home Page
Old 12-01-2010, 04:31 PM  

Tacoma, WA
We take our dogs to French Lake Park in Federal Way..... There is plenty of room and it is completely fenced in which feels very safe. I have a Lab and a little Rat Terrier...the Terrier does nothing but run full speed the whole time we are there. Not easy to catch if he gets away. It has hills, sand pits...and a couple gated off ponds...but they are pretty tepid looking. It is on 1st ave between 320th and 312th. I still need to visit others to compare....but my dogs are happy and worn out when we get back home. City of Federal Way - French Lake Park - Off Leash Dog Park
Old 12-07-2010, 03:20 AM  

Kirkland, WA
Marymoor and its not close. 40 acres of dog park. It can be too busy though, I have 2 border collies and I usually have one on leash, or I get overwhelmed or the male gets in trouble...

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads