Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-24-2011, 12:51 PM  

Bothell, WA
Bulk Alchohol for a Reception?

My fiance and I are tying the knot at the end of March. We are going to have beer and wine that we need to provide. Where are there places that we can purchase beer/wine in bulk for about 200 guests. We are definitely looking for kegs.
Has anyone found a reasonably priced place?

Old 01-27-2011, 08:23 PM  

Spanaway, Washington
Rollies in Lakewood

Or go directly to a brewery and see what they have to offer

Old 01-28-2011, 01:05 AM  

Bothell, WA
Anywhere closer to Snohomish that you know of?
Old 01-28-2011, 02:10 AM  

Spanaway, Washington
Look up local breweries
Skookum brewery I believe is in your neck of the woods. Just gotta search
Old 01-31-2011, 02:40 PM  

Skookum -- good stuff!
Old 02-03-2011, 05:07 PM  

Seattle, Washington
If you are looking for kegs due to price, you might actually want to look at bottles instead. My buddy had his reception and bought an awesome variety of Redhook beer at Costco and it was much cheaper than getting an equivalent amount of beer in kegs. A real benefit of this is that you can take home any extra and it won't go bad on you.

Also - I don't know if they have BevMo stores around you, but that's where we got our beer/booze for our wedding in california, and they let you return any unopened bottles for a cash refund, so you can make sure the party is stocked but not worry about overpaying.

Congrats!
Old 02-13-2011, 10:16 AM  

Bothell, WA
BevMo?

I looked it up and they are not in WA. I like the idea of Costco to kegs! I'll have to price it out.
Thanks
Old 02-23-2011, 10:00 PM  

Snohomish, Washington
Snohomish Beer and Wine Specialty Shop

BryeGuy-

Snohomish Beer and Wine Specialty Shop will be opening just in time for your special day! They are located at 511 Maple Ave Suite B Snohomish, Wa and will be offering a variety of kegs to go, bulk wine and beer, delivery services, wedding services, and much more right up your alley. Contact Tyler Stocker at (425)-268-9581 or snohomishbeerandwine@gmail.com for any questions or find them on Facebook! Hope this helps

Cheers!
Old 02-24-2011, 12:46 AM  

Bothell, WA
Thanks for the info!
They only accept cash/ check, so this might be difficult. He delivers for free to our venue, Hidden Meadows, in Snohomish. That is a pretty big deal to not have to worry about on the big day. I'm going to try to scrape up the cash. Very reasonably priced, and great customer service skills!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.