Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Click Here to Login

Old 12-02-2010, 05:43 PM  

Seattle, WA
Favorite Brewery

What's everyone's favorite breweries in the area and why?

I'm a fan of Elliott Bay Burien for their selection, happy hour and because I live on the bus line but if I want to have a few good pints and experience a brewery Two Beers in South Seattle is my favorite.

Old 12-02-2010, 06:38 PM  
Supporting Member

Yakima, Washington
I like silver city across the ditch from you in silverdale. I love all the beers they make, especially the ridgetop red, and the national award winning whoop *** ale.

Old 12-03-2010, 06:37 PM  

Tacoma, WA
On the South end....I still need to explore more...but at any of "The Rock" pizza restaurants. They have an IPA that I love.... I'm not sure who the actual brewery is...I have heard that it is the "Fish Brewing Co." but I'm not sure. The IPA is called Sledge Hammer....yum yum!!
Old 12-03-2010, 07:10 PM  

I just had a few pints at The Hood Canal Brewery the other day. Their ESB was pretty good.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:17 PM  

Asheville, North Carolina
I like the French Broad Brewery.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:19 AM  

Tacoma, Wa.
Home town Favorite has to be E9 and The Harmon, Up North has to be Naked City or Pyramid, on the west side would be Silver City and out in the middle of no where Birdsview Brewing Company
Old 12-07-2010, 12:35 AM  

Bremerton, WA
Georgetown would have to be the go to Fav. Best all around Pale and the people there are great. Always open to homebrewers questions. Boundary Bay in Bham would be next if only I lived closer to them.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:20 AM  

Seattle, Washington
I'd vote Naked City. Though i don't hang out at breweries as much as i should. I'm mainly a fan of Naked City and Brouwers for the selection. Why go to a brewery when you can have 5x the beer selection and better food for a comparable price?
Old 12-07-2010, 11:21 AM  

Seattle, Washington
That question isn't rhetorical. I'm open to being talked into frequenting breweries more often.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:00 PM  

Seattle, Washington
For local I have to say the Snoqualmie Falls Brewing Company..... They always have something new and amazing on tap. Always makes you come home with a growler or 2.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Bookmark this Page!