Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-08-2010, 02:36 PM  

Lacey, WA
Really like Red Hook, their Blonde is great during the summer.

Old 12-08-2010, 04:06 PM  

Lakewood, Washington
My favorite Brewery is in my garage!!

Old 12-08-2010, 08:04 PM  

Olympia, WA
best brewery?

My favorite brewery would have to be "the brewers of the cave". Local brewery that's located in my basement. Anyone in olympia is welcome to try the brew of the week. Just send a pm and I will get back with a date and time
Old 12-09-2010, 09:55 AM  

Seattle, WA
I have lived here my whole life and am only just beginning to appreciate the incredible selection of local breweries.

I've been to Mac & Jack's because I'm a gushing fan of their African Amber. The tastes of their offerings was nice, followed by a free pint glass.

Iron Horse in Ellensburg...if you live there, or are just passin through, do yourself a favor & stop in for some Irish Death or Buttface Brown. Great little pub & super friendly people.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:13 PM  

Seattle, WA
my take

Schooner Exact is awesome! They have a mean Brown and an awesome Black IPA. Their tasting room is a great spot on weekends (in sodo)

I also really like Maritime in Ballard - their Jolly Roger is glorious! And they have awesome bar food: get the sliders...
Old 12-10-2010, 02:41 PM  

PNW
Al's Brewing in White Center is a pretty cool place. Can grab a pint and chill upstairs - play some video games, go outside and play washers or BBQ.. Great beer and staff, too!
Old 12-11-2010, 02:58 PM  

Tacoma, Washington
Elkhead - great for stopping in to pick up a growler on the way back from hiking (or on the way to go hiking...).
Old 12-11-2010, 03:09 PM  

Seattle, WA
Iron Horse Brewery and Schooner Exact

I do love my own homebrews, but when I want a local brew, I choose Schooner Exact in Seattle - their 3 Grid IPA is delicious. Also, the Iron Horse brewery in Ellensburg - their Quilter's Irish Death is amazing - on the other side of the spectrum...a total malt bomb.!
Old 12-15-2010, 05:09 AM  

Spanaway, Washington
the powerhouse in puyallup is a solid choice. great food damn good beer a solid place to stop for a drink and food

Pappi's Place is always a good stop but hours of operation are from (when i get home till when i leave)
Old 12-17-2010, 08:39 AM  

Marysville, WA
Favorite Brewery (other than what I make at home)

Black Raven in Redmond is my favorite brewery taproom. Their atmosphere is really friendly and the close quarters are condusive to conversation. You should go check it out.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.