Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Click Here to Login

Old 11-30-2010, 02:42 PM  

seattle, wa
Great Kid Friendly Restaurants?

The wife and I have a few places we love to go with the kid (2 years old) but we've only been in Seattle for about 3 years so we don't have too many. I hate to go into a place and have it be kid friendly but then not have the food be so good, or the opposite where the food is really good, but you feel you have to rush through your meal so that your kid doesn't start going stir crazy and anoying people. So far our regulars are:

Old Ale Townhouse
Mapleleaf Grill
Snappy Dragon
Tutta Bella

I just want somewhere with great food and drinks and I can feel comfortable in with the whole family. Any suggestions?

Old 11-30-2010, 03:18 PM  

Sammamish, WA
Spaghetti Factory on Alaskan Way across from Pier 70, Chinooks at Fishermen's Terminal, Hamburger Harry's in Ballard, Five Guys Burgers & Fries at Northgate, Cheesecake Factory 7th & Union.

Many more on the Eastside if you get over there.

Old 11-30-2010, 04:15 PM  
most definitely a nobody

Tacoma-ish, Washington
X2 on the spaghetti factory. not a quiet dining expirience, but you and the kids will fit right in, and the prices are spot on.

if you head further south (or north, or east), go to one of the "Rock's"

http://therockwfp.com/

Hoss
Old 11-30-2010, 04:31 PM  

seattle, wa
Thanks guys, I'm definitely familiar with some of those like the Cheesecake factory, but will have to check out the ones I don't know yet.

I checked out Rock's website and it was playing Neil Young, so it's already winning points with me, I'll be heading there if I'm ever in the area of one.

And as far as quiet dinning experiences, I'm not even sure those exist anymore. I'm actually looking for places where if the kid gets a little load we'll just blend right in.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Bookmark this Page!