Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Click Here to Login

Old 03-02-2011, 12:05 PM  

WA
Harley Riders

We are starting a local motorcycle club on the coast... just a bunch of friends/family that want to ride motorcycles and maybe try to help raise some money for our community. We are looking at attending some events, helping other clubs raise money. Know of any good events?

Old 03-07-2011, 04:19 PM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by nucmed24 View Post
We are starting a local motorcycle club on the coast... just a bunch of friends/family that want to ride motorcycles and maybe try to help raise some money for our community. We are looking at attending some events, helping other clubs raise money. Know of any good events?

I didn't look at this too closely, but it may be a starting point for you....

Motorcycle Events

Old 07-12-2011, 09:53 PM  

seattle, USA
Adam Carolla rants against certain Harley riders that remove the baffles from the exhaust making their bikes sound louder than they need to

World Entertainment News
Old 07-13-2011, 12:43 AM  

Loud pipes save lives?
Old 02-15-2012, 10:55 AM  

Spanaway, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu
Loud pipes save lives?
Lol that's hilarious. I wish that were true. Too bad that it's not.

Imagine if they actually learned to ride! They would be so much safer...

Seriously loud pipes save life. LOL bahhawwhhaaha. You absolutely made my day. That's hilarious!
Old 02-15-2012, 03:09 PM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by nucmed24 View Post
You may want to find a Chapter of the "BOOZEFIGHTERS" in your area and
join their club and, they will already know of the events and they do the same things you're wanting to do....the reason I make this comment is that my son-in-law is the president of the Richmond, VA club and they attend lots of events...this club is INTERNATIONAL and you can find some great videos on YouTube.com...just enter 'BOOZEFIGHTERS'......

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=5&oq=boozefighters&ie =UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADBR_enUS295US296&q=boozefighters+motorcy cle+club&gs_upl=0l0l0l11313lllllllllll0&aqi=g4s2

https://www.google.com/search?q=boozefighters+motorcycle+club&hl=en&rlz=1 T4ADBR_enUS295US296&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isc h&ei=tS48T6XeE-fq0gHntYWhCw&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0C BkQ_AUoAQ&biw=970&bih=486

http://boozefighters.com/main.html

Here's an example of their events........

http://boozefighters.com/events.html
Old 02-15-2012, 03:24 PM  

Houston, Texas
If I remember correctly The Boozefighters were the predecessor of Hell's Angels. A member of The Boozefighters went over to the new club and it was named after the bomber he was a crew member of, Hell's Angel. I have seen a pic of the bomber with the nose art.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Bookmark this Page!