Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Click Here to Login

Old 12-17-2010, 01:03 PM  

Bellingham, WA
My oh my, rip!

Old 12-17-2010, 04:36 PM  

Moorpark, CA
He was a legend. It saddens me that the real Mr. Mariner (sorry Alvin) never got to see a championship. I spent some time in professional baseball working for the Rainiers and later for the Padres. I always looked forward to those interleague games when the Mariners were in town, Dave was always great about letting me sit in the booth during his broadcasts. There are two men that taught me the game I love, the first was my father, the other was Dave Niehaus. RIP my friend, you will never be forgotten.

Old 12-19-2010, 08:44 PM  

Tacoma, Washington
Its really gonna sound odd next season without Dave. Maybe the M's will win it all for him.?!
Old 12-21-2010, 07:06 PM  

Best of wishes to Dave's family and to Mariners fans.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:32 PM  

seattle, washington
Loved this man's voice since I was a kid. We used to go see the game in the Kingdome but bring a walkman tuned to KIRO so we could hear Dave's play by play. He will be missed!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Bookmark this Page!