Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Click Here to Login

Old 11-23-2010, 12:33 PM  
most definitely a nobody

Tacoma-ish, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmo88 View Post
Geez. If it keeps snowing like this you can sled down the steep streets. No one should be driving in this anyway, so you should be safe .
except those of us who have to drive in it for a living....

Hoss

Old 11-23-2010, 12:38 PM  

Chicago, Illinois
I'm planning a move to Seattle in the Spring, but am visiting for a couple two week stints this winter to (among other things) experience what the city has to offer in the way of weather and events. This forum is going to be a great help! Thanks, all!

Old 11-24-2010, 09:52 AM  

Edmonds, Wa
Best thing to do in winter

"Gallaghers where you brew" it's a good way to brew beer without all the work, it's fun, and they do all the hard stuff, they also have a tasting room
Old 11-27-2010, 03:09 AM  

Seattle, Washington
Chain up , go to work, go home and brew/drink beer.... seriously... when did we loose our manhood and become so vagini'ish
Old 11-28-2010, 06:00 PM  

austin, tx
Snoqualmie
Old 11-28-2010, 06:16 PM  

Camano Island, WA
Find a nice steep hill, set up a video camera and then post to youtube!
Old 11-28-2010, 11:15 PM  

Bellevue, WA
You can always walk the dog, but make sure you take your umbrella! Seriously, they have some pretty good shows at the Valley Center Stage in North Bend of all places.
Valley Center Stage
The Conservatory, Seattle Asian Art Museum and all that are up on top of Capitol Hill and well worth a look, too.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:15 PM  

My favorite thing to do in the winter is drink! With all the great breweries around Washington, there is never a shortage of beer.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:19 PM  

Kent, WA
Brew beer, drink beer, repeat.

Work on the house - getting near the end of a drawn out laundry room re-do - thanks leaky water heater!

It'll probably be another year till the little one is ready to try skis, so none of that this year. Perhaps we'll have to find some of those good sledding areas up Snoqualmie Pass. Any suggestions? I've only been around a couple years, and all I know of is the tubing at Snoqualmie.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:03 AM  

Seattle, WA
Snow sports are a big draw...especially this winter. (On knees bowing repeatedly to the snow gods). With Stevens Pass, Snoqualmie, and Crystal easily accessible from West side, we really are fortunate in this state to have such opportunity. Both Stevens and Snoqualmie can be reached from the East side, but Chinook Pass closes direct access to Crystal from Eastern Washington

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Bookmark this Page!