Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-16-2011, 03:15 PM  

Tacoma, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsocks
Anyone coming to Seattle must drive northbound 99 on the Viaduct. Best views of the town and water are from the Viaduct. Go to Alki Beach in West Seattle, rain or shine. Go to 1st Starbucks store in the Pike Place Market. Ride the Monirail to Seattle Center and at a minimum look at the giagantic bolts that hold the Space needle down. The 46th floor of the Columbia Tower has a Starbucks and a view of Mount Rainier to die for. The UW campus is awesome and big, walk the Mountlake Cut trail, go to U-Village, rent a canoe or kayak at the Hec Ed - Lake Washington side see if the Observatory is open. All on or near the campus. Comedy is fantastic in Seattle, go to Comedy Underground or Giggles.
Isn't giggles a strip club now?

Old 02-17-2011, 12:08 AM  

Definitely need to visit Mount Rainier. Google Chinook Pass and if it is open you may wanna visit that area

Old 02-18-2011, 05:00 PM  

Woodinville, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparctacus View Post
Isn't giggles a strip club now?
Yes, it's now called Jiggles. City is trying to get it shut down since it's near a private school/daycare.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:28 PM  

Shuswap, BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparctacus View Post
Museum of flight is a good one too.
+1. I have gone 3 times I like it so much.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:14 PM  

Woodinville, WA
Ballard Locks are cool. Also check out Totem House for some fish and chips right across the street. Renting a canoe at the WAC at UW and exploring the arboretum is cool too.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:21 AM  

Seattle, Washington
+1 for Jiggles
Old 03-02-2011, 12:20 PM  

WA
I'm in for Woodland Park zoo. That place is great! Took my kids there last year and we are going to make that an annual visit.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads