Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > South Carolina
Click Here to Login

Old 12-06-2010, 10:06 AM  

Charleston, SC
Any local homebrew supply places near Charleston? (or Myrtle Beach)

Just checking before I mail order. I need to pickup a few odds and ends, and I haven't been able to find anywhere local to buy stuff near Charleston. Alternatively, I'm out kinda near McClellanville myself, so if there's anywhere in Myrtle Beach, that's drivable for me too.

Thanks .

Old 12-06-2010, 02:42 PM  

Greenville, SC
Are you an all-grain brewer? You might be able to get some ingredients from Coast Brewing. I'm not sure about equipment or yeast (they don't have smack packs) but you might can get grains from them. I know they're small but they head brewer is pretty down to earth and might be able to hook you up.

Old 12-07-2010, 04:45 AM  

North Charleston, South Carolina
this guy is in our homebrew club Low Country Libations and sells some stuff, depends on what you need.
Welsch Homebrew Supply he does this part time so you will probably have to leave him a message.

Cheers,
Jason

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > South Carolina
Bookmark this Page!