Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > South Carolina
Click Here to Login

Old 09-24-2010, 08:14 PM  

Charleston, South Carolina
Mud holes

hey everybody. idk if this is what this forum is for, but i was wondering if anybody knew any good mudding spots here around charleston. I'm in goose creek and would like to hit some mud if anybodys wants to go

Old 09-28-2010, 09:02 AM  

Lexington, SC
Hey I am just outside Columbia, but I get down near Charleston at least monthly. New to SC so really interested in knowing where the best spots are to wheel.

Old 10-01-2010, 07:32 AM  

Charleston, SC
You may want to check with Palmetto Jeep Club.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:48 PM  

Charleston, SC
Pick a power line, pretty much any power line and you'll find places to get stuck =) I miss the place on Cross County road, where the paint ball park is now, that used to be such a great place. Just inside the flat area were dirt mounds where trucks just dumped dirt. I used to love getting my Jeep all twisted up in there, people would stop and watch me drive first forward then reverse over them. But Goose creek and that area has changed so much I'm not sure where to tell you to go.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:56 AM  

Goose Creek, South Carolina
In summerville behind Target Sheep Island road at the dead end I heard was a good spot. not sure about mud but its worth a try.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:23 AM  

well who wants to go?
Old 10-13-2010, 01:11 PM  

I'm not too sure about Summerville. Tri-County 4wheelers is planning a trip to Yuley next weekend. (I think that's how it is spelled) I also hear there is a place that Palmetto Jeep club uses near Bushy Park. I'll have to track the excat location.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:47 AM  

Im also from goose creek and i have only managed to find one small trail for mud. Nothing worth while. Where in goose creek are you JKD?
Old 10-16-2010, 11:37 PM  

im in crowfield near westview middle school
Old 10-23-2010, 10:55 AM  

charleston/mt p, sc
seems like you have to get on the interstate for a few hours to get anywhere legally to mud/wheel etc. kinda sucks if you ask me, when i lived in NC there were public/private trails all over the place. exploring the francis marion forest service roads are public, and can be interesting though, and if you go after a good rain its hard not to find mud everywhere, and its legal! just stay on/close to the roads there are some decent looking ATV trails through there, and last time i was up in there it was obvious full size trucks had been down them, although this is not technically "legal".

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > South Carolina
Bookmark this Page!