Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Spokane
Click Here to Login

Old 05-20-2011, 10:55 AM  
Traveler

Bicycle shops in Spokane.

Just curious which bicycle shop do you frequent for service. What does your favorite shops owners and or employees do for the community that benifits folks?

Old 05-30-2011, 08:39 AM  

Post Falls, ID
I have not been in a bike shop since my cousin was killed setting up a race on Schweitzer Mt a number of years ago. Recently my daughter signed me up for one of the local Active.com fun rides up around SFCC. We did the 15 mile ride as it was the first time I've been on a bike in a while and she was having a few problems. Before I went, I stopped by Wheel Sport on Sullivan and picked up a few things just to make sure the bike was going to hold up. IIRC they, along with a number of other Spokane shops sponsored the event. The customer service was good and I was in-n-out rather quickly. I will be stopping in again before we make our next ride.

Good times

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Spokane
Bookmark this Page!