Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Spokane
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-23-2010, 10:45 AM  

Spokane, washington
I agree about the elk. Cyrus olearies is usualy packed and doesnt have great beer selections, but free hot wings on friday are pretty cool.

Old 12-28-2010, 05:59 PM  

I've been to the Viking and their selection is pretty fantastic. Next time I'm in Spokane I'll have to stop by Jones Radiator.

Old 12-28-2010, 09:54 PM  

We always try to make a stop at The Onion (near the Y, usually, because it's near my cousin's place). Great selection, good pub food, and if you don't want a beer, they have an awesome huckleberry margarita.
Bill
Old 12-28-2010, 10:17 PM  

Spokane Valley, Washington
The Viking is a great bar atmosphere, but what I have found to consistently produce good food and a great beer selection is Waddell's on the South Hill. Easy to take the wife and kids into, or watch a game with the boys. Honorable mention: the Post Street Ale House downtown has decent beer, both bottled and on tap, and decent food.

J.Will
Old 01-23-2011, 06:13 PM  

spokane, WA
there is a bar called the stadium pizza by joe alby stadium, they got great food and its family friendly.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:27 PM  

When I'm in the mood to go out for beers I hit Flaming Joes, the Flying goat (great pizza), the Viking or the Screaming Yak.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:23 AM  

The Two -Seven on the South Hill, Brother of the ELK, has great beer selection and good food. Jones Radiator is great and they update their Tap list on Fascebook. They really work hard at getting beers no other place gets. Both on tap and in the bottle. And their PB&J wings ore awesome
Old 03-28-2011, 12:28 AM  

Spokane, Washington
Being Irish I'v allways enjoyed O'Doherty's

The Elk is a landmark and great spot as well, blue spark has great rotating taps, the satalite has great food and a classic (but not so cheap) Dive bar and Iv really wanted to check out Jones Radiator and the Flying Goat, heard great things about both. The bulldog and Jack and Dans are two great GU bars and are about the cheapest spots in town. The guys at the Hop Shop are great as well and I highly recomend checking it out

I guess they all have their qualities
Old 05-02-2011, 04:16 PM  

Spokane, Wa
best tap selection in town as got to be Jones Radiator 120 e sprague ave. 16 taps rotating all the time. no crap on tap there. happy hour 4-6 $3 pints every week day.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Spokane
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads