Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Sports
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-03-2011, 06:12 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
UFC Prelims on Facebook.

Man they offered up some of the best free fights on that show. I am recording the main card right now will watch later tonight. Should be one hell of a show.

Old 12-04-2011, 12:09 PM  
fustrated genius

Are you talking about Bisping/Miller fight? I wanted Miller to take it.

Old 12-04-2011, 01:14 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
Yeah the fights over all were great.

I was disappointed with the Bisping Miller fight. But Guys gas out This was his biggest fight ever and he just had a Adrenalin dump and got him self too hyped up. It happens. I bet next time Miller puts a serious hurting on the guy.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:01 AM  
fustrated genius

I don't favor Bisping at all, I think Dana White just keeps giving him fights hoping to bring in the Brit base. Like that Fabor, he keeps giving the tital bouts, they keep losing, I over all don't like what he's doing to the sport and am losing interest and respect for the sport like boxing has become.
Old 12-05-2011, 04:51 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
I think they need to slack off they are going to over saturate the market and hurt themselves.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:46 PM  
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɯnɹoɟ

VA
Sadly, the market is already oversaturated. Take a look on one of the MMA sites and look at all of the PRO organizations that exist - Now, you have to figure that for every pro org there are 3-4 amateur orgs that are trying to get on the "gravy train" as well.

The one thing the UFC has is SMART business practices. Dana White, and the Fertitta brothers were smart businessmen before their success with the UFC. I have worked for many a MMA promoter over the years and they come and go - the ones that have longevity are either content putting on rather small shows for the same "regular" group of folks, and the ones who have smart business practices.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Sports
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.