Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Sports
Click Here to Login

Old 04-11-2012, 07:19 PM  

Who Will Replace Alistair Overeem To Face Junior Dos Santos?

Old 04-23-2012, 04:59 PM  
fustrated genius

How bout Frank Mirs? And Henderson will challenge Jon Jones.

(did you watch last Sat fight? My boy Torres went to sleep so fast he MISSED it!)

Old 06-01-2012, 06:37 AM  

Stafford, Virginia
I don't understand some of these guys. AO is a monster and didn't need to roid out.

I don't care what the fanboys say he roided out look at pictures of him over the last two years. you don't get as big as fast as he did without help. If it were me running the show I would ban him from the UFC for life.

AO is a very skilled fighter with a diverse fight record fighting all over the world. He could hang with and beat just about all the UFC top 10 HW fighters.

I watched the prelims and they had some amazing fights. With the action of the main card that I read on sherdog and mma Junkie it would have been the one to pay for. I have a hard time paying $55 to watch some fights. I have streamed a few fight cards the last one I caught a stream out of Brizil and couldn't understand a word the commentator was saying. Oh well it was a decent enough fight card.

I am most pissed about my boy Mayhem. I don't know what is going on with him. He so could have beat the living piss out of CD Dullyatosleep. He had him rocked 3 or 4 times in rounds 1 and 2.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Sports
Bookmark this Page!