Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri > St Louis
Click Here to Login

Old 01-24-2011, 02:21 PM  

Defiance, Missouri
Rams in Superbowl 46?

What do you think? They need help but where? I'm thinking a little more long ball is in order!

Old 01-25-2011, 07:40 AM  

St. Louis, Illinois
Most definitely the long ball. If they can produce that threat, they'll actually be quite the contender. They're already picked as the favorite to win the NFC West next year....which is expected to be a better division going forward.

I LOVE that Josh McDaniels has joined as Offensive Coordinator! I think he'll give us that aggressive edge we need and not so much the conservative approach of just 3 to 5 yards every play. It's time we start cutting Bradford loose and taking it to the house! He's got the accuracy and depth....we just need some receivers with sticky hands.

If they can get Avery, Gibson, and Illinini Mike healthy, mix in some Alexander, Fells, Bajema and Amendola....we might just start producing threats all over the field. I'd LOVE to see one more veteran deep threat added to the mix. If we can do that this off season, look for the Rams to be in the playoffs next season.

I'm not holding out for a Superbowl just yet....as they're still in the building phase. But geez....they've come SO FAR in just one year that I'm pretty excited about Rams football again!

Old 01-25-2011, 10:45 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
They have improved, but I would say another year or two.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:22 PM  

Imperial, Missouri
they're headed in the right direction but still have some holes to fill

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri > St Louis
Bookmark this Page!