Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Syracuse
Click Here to Login

Old 12-20-2010, 02:20 PM  

Auburn, New York
Syracuse area Beer Festivals?

I love beer. As I am certain that I am not the only one I assume there are people who know more about beer festivals than i do. The only one I know about really is the one at the fair grounds every winter. Any one know of any other good ones?

Old 12-21-2010, 09:31 AM  

Kirkville, NY
there is the Syracuse brewfest downtown during the summer, or brew at the zoo, these then to be a bit pricy, for what i remember brew at the zoo is 50 and the brewfest is 40

Old 12-21-2010, 10:46 AM  

Owego, NY
There is an Ithaca Beer Fest at the beginning of every September. Missed it this year but not too far of a drive from Syr.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:03 PM  

Pompey, New York
If you are in the traveling mood, long island has seen a huge increase of microbrewing establishments. Just to the east of areas like Smithtown there are a bunch of places, and festivals frequently. A good friend of mine lives there and has been telling me of all the events and I plan to hit it up within the year. The only issue being that, as with all things in LI, it can be pretty pricey to participate.

Good luck!
Old 12-22-2010, 09:58 PM  

Kingston, New York
You'd have to come all the way to Hunter Mt. but Tap NY is awesome! The majority of all NY breweries come together and there's tons of food and unlimited beer samples and it's not expensive
Old 12-28-2010, 01:18 PM  

Syracuse, New York
I agree, I've been to Tap NY and it is great fun for a beer lover.

Beer week has a few fun events as well. I went to a meet the brewer dinner at the Dino BBQ this year and it was excellent.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Syracuse
Bookmark this Page!