Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Tampa
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-17-2010, 10:53 AM  

Bradenton, Florida
Homebrew Clubs in Bradenton

Does anyone know if there is a homebrew club in Bradenton or Sarasota? I know of one in Tampa, but that is too far for me.

Old 11-22-2010, 06:14 PM  

Sarasota, FL
Homebrew Association of Manatee & Sarasota (Florida)
hamsbeer : Hams Beer

I found this online, and am not part of it, but was considering it.

Old 12-08-2010, 08:41 AM  

Tampa, FL
There is a new homebrewing supply shop off of I75 near Brandon. They have a great shop, awesome all-grain/hop/yeast selection, friendly staff, and a excellent website.

You can order online and they will assemble your order for you to pickup at the shop or ship to your home.

Check out Booth's Brewing at Home Brewing Supplies and Wine Making Supplies - Homebrew Store @ Booth's Brewing, Tampa | Brandon Florida
OR
(813) 685-1909
Booth's Brewing
333 Falkenburg Rd. N. B-223
Tampa, FL 33619
Old 12-22-2010, 06:55 AM  

Tampa, FL
Someone was telling me there is a homebrew club that meets at Datz Deli every Monday. I'm not sure how entirely accurate this is or what the club name is. You can probably contact Datz Deli and inquire with them.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:27 PM  

Sarasota, Florida
I have been reading up on HAMS as well. I was brewing in Alaska before moving back to Florida and had to worry about the temps getting too cold. I need some good advice on keeping the temps down in Florida during the summer without racking up a huge electric bill.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Tampa
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads