Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Tampa
Click Here to Login

Old 10-07-2010, 05:03 PM  

Tampa, FL
Jeep clubs in Tampa

What 4x4 clubs are there in Tampa? I'm moving back down there soon and I have a TJ that needs to get dirty.

Old 10-08-2010, 01:31 PM  

Brandon, FL
I haven't heard of any and its kind of depressing. I know there are a couple mudholes around but thats about it.

Old 10-09-2010, 07:20 PM  

Tampa, Fl
Suncoast Flatlanders
Old 10-15-2010, 01:59 AM  
US Marine

Tampa, FL
You can head to Lakeland.... Plenty of places to get muddy, but its a little drive. About an hour.
Old 10-15-2010, 11:13 PM  

new port richey, florida
i have a good place by my house, its big with alot of mud and alot of trails, but its in new port richey. not sure where u moving to
Old 10-18-2010, 08:11 AM  

new port richey, florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by marekh1 View Post
i have a good place by my house, its big with alot of mud and alot of trails, but its in new port richey. not sure where u moving to
I'm in the NPR too what spot are u talking about ?
Old 10-18-2010, 08:17 AM  

new port richey, florida
I know plenty of good places to get dirty around hernando pasco pinellas and hills. Not only that I have friends who own 4 wd shops as well. pm me if you would like to get out with a good group of local mudders on october 23rd and ill put it together. big fire some beer and day in the dirt. maybe we can get something goin on a regular basis.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:51 AM  

Tampa, Florida
there are a bunch of different clubs in the tampa area.

Suncoast flatlanders is a small club that charges dues to be a member

TBAJA (Tampa Bay Area Jeep Association) is a club based out of pinellas county and is free to join.

LOJ (Legion of Jeepers) is not a club but more of just a local forum based out of the Brandon area but has members all over.

I personally am a member of LOJ and those guys are very very welcoming and helping. We do something almost every weekend, whether its wheeling or something else.

All of them are good groups of people.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:37 PM  

New Port Richey, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcasey View Post
I'm in the NPR too what spot are u talking about ?
I would also like to know
Old 12-03-2010, 04:50 PM  

Dade City, FL
Florida Jeepers Offroad Association (FloridaJeepers.net) is a good non-club resource for rides, as well as parts, tech support, general online hangout for Jeepers. The majority of rides planned planned out of the Richloam Wildlife Management Area which is North of Tampa about 30-40 miles.

There are a lot of FJOA people that come up there from Tampa/St. Pete area so it wouldn't be hard to find someone to tag along with.

iirc, it's hunting season in Richloam so most Jeepers leave things be between seasons.

Here's the link to Richloam Hunting Guide which gives the seasons, rules, and has a map http://www.myfwc.com/docs/Brochures/10-11_Richloam.pdf

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Tampa
Bookmark this Page!