Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Tampa
Click Here to Login

Old 11-03-2010, 01:49 PM  

Bradenton, Florida
Tree Surgeon Servicing Bradenton

I'm looking for personal recommendations for a tree surgeon with experience treating oaks and who services Bradenton.

We have four large oak trees in our yard that need a serious trim to clean up prior infestations and/or damage from last winter. One also needs to be evaluated to see if it can be saved at all-- it had a partial subterranean termite infestation, and it appears that part of the root system was affected.

The work we need goes beyond your average tree service, so I'm looking for someone who has lots of experience with old (100+ year) oaks in particular. We really want to try to save them....

Thanks,
Matt

Old 11-22-2010, 06:25 PM  

Sarasota, FL
Pete and Ron's are located out of Pinellas, but do work down there. They will even offer free consolations and quotes. Worth a call, if you ask me. 941-951-2625. Pete & Ron's Tree Service - Tampa Bay's Best for All Your Arboricultural Needs, Specializing in Oak Tree Pruning, Mangrove Trimming and Much More!

Good Luck

Old 06-20-2012, 03:00 PM  

I've always used Panorama Tree Service in Tampa, Florida. Real nice guys, and they got the work done fast! You can call them at 1-813-234-9842 or visit their website in the link. GL!
Old 09-07-2015, 08:49 AM  

I would highly recommend you contact Experience Tree Service. Price was exactly as quoted and they even did a little more than the original quote. They were prompt and efficient. Great service, and work! Name says it all.
Old 01-22-2018, 10:44 PM  

Better late than never You can always refer to my local tree service.
Moore Cuts Florida, LLC
Old 04-05-2018, 01:59 PM  

Better late than never!

We are taking on new clients in the area and would love to see what we can do for you.
Give us a call or click to visit us at Tampa Tree Service! We look forward to hearing from you!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Tampa
Bookmark this Page!